Thursday, July 25, 2013

Battle of J7-25...After Action Report

Editor's Note
While I try to keep most thing on Never Pheed the Troll to my life in New Eden, and the game EVE online. This is an important event in my real life and I feel that I have to write about it. But I will keep it in line with most things here and I am writing it as an After Action Report. Also I did this cause I am a Role Playing nerd.

Called to FC
At 22:00 EVE on July 24th YC-115, I received a call that I was needed to FC an op with my wife ZhangLi Jorkarzul. We needed to go to our staging Hospital and wait for the incoming fleet to come in a engage. As time clicked on we talked and sang songs trying to relax for the fight ahead. At 03:00 EVE we began to induce movement trying to force the Force of Birth fleet to take the fight. We wanted to fight in our staging system as we had a ZhangLi's  Mothership proving boosts, and fighter bomber support. At 14:00 EVE after 11 hour of waiting and no movement from the Birth fleet, and ZhangLi in more pain than anything, we decided that if they were not going to jump into us we would jump into them. I had our fleet burn to zero on the gate and gave the order, "Jump, Jump".

The Battle and Reward
We jumped into the hostile fleet and we began to make quick work of  PAIN warfare ships that they had on field. They called ZhangLi primary and focused all DPS and PAIN warfare on her. But the T2 morphine ECCM module that ZhangLi was using making sure that PAIN was not jamming her out of the fight. Also our logi team did a great jump keeping her tank up and she was able to take all incoming damage. After a 30min slugfest the moment of truth came, and I was presented with my beautiful blue eyed baby girl, Molly 茉莉Jorkarzul.
Everyone welcome Miss Molly 茉莉 Jorkarzul the newest member of Deep Void Merc Syndicate.
Op Success
I am proud to say that after nearly 16 hours of fighting we can say that we won the Battle of J7-25, and July 25 YC-115 will go down in major victory for Dv-MS over Forces of Birth. Here is to more successful ops in the future and thank you all for all the support that you have given me and the corp. 

1 comment: