Friday, January 18, 2013

DV-MS Department of Truth

I have liked propaganda posters. So I decided to do a couple of my own. I have several done but these two are my favorite. I will post more of them as I work on them and edit them out. I have several that are still in the planning phase and not completed yet.

This one was and old WWI British poster that depicted a German Solider eating a baby. I did some light editing and now as you can see it is the Caldari State that eats babies, which is a fact.


This second one is a People Republics of China poster. The original one has no words and is just a fist with a "rising sun" back ground. I simply added in the Deep Void Merc Syndicate cog and some text to create it. This was also one of my first ones to do. So it is not super great, but it is one of my favorites.



No comments:

Post a Comment