Friday, October 26, 2012

First Post, It is what it is.

Never feed the Troll?

I know that you are looking at the title of the blog and wondering what it is all about. Well I will tell you. I am Phox Jorkarzul a Capsuler in the universe of New Eden in EVE Online. Here we are able to be whatever we want to be. Fly small frigates that race across the stars or become the conquerors of Star systems in Capital Ships. I myself have had many different jobs in New Eden. I tried mining, missions running, sought to explore the stars, then found my niche in PvP(player vs Player combat) and became a pirate. I also am a Director in my Alliance and my Corporations Deep Void Industrial Group CEO. I wear all of these titles proudly most days, but the one I wear most is troll.

That is a Troll? I would type it all out but wikipedia has done it for me. Link below
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)
To me this is what makes EVE fun. Nowhere in the world does so many trolls find their homes and continue to play. I remember watching a youtube video where a developer of the game said that the community was "too mean to new players." This made me laugh and think, Nah we just believe in education by fire.

Never Pheed The Troll  is a blog about EVE Online and Phox Jorkarzul's life in it. I want this blog to give an accurate look at the players in EVE, the politics of New Eden, and its economy. I will also post helpful tips for new players that want to start playing the game. How I got over some the humps that many players go through, entry level advice in Skill training and PVP.  I will never claim to be a pro or elite at EVE, but I do feel that two years of active playing has given me some insight into the game. I will also post some trollable moments.

Thank you for reading this first post

Phox Jorkarzul

No comments:

Post a Comment