Wednesday, November 7, 2012

For the Federation

When I was a young man, I transformed my life took to being a capsuleer. While the first months were hard as I grow in experience I began to find my niche and livelihood in the Universe. I spent the first months flying freelance to other Systems aways from my home in Arnon. But I always keep it close in my heart and thoughts. My travel took me all over the known empires and then into the grim of low security space, and finally into the black void of the unknown null sec.

All the while I keep hearing the stories of the Caldari Gallente War, of  Tibus Heth and his radical ways. I knew that I could no longer hide from it. I was giving a gift of immortality I was a capsuleer and I would let the Cadari feel my wrath. While Heth thinks that he is doing what is best for them,  he is destroying the freedoms that the Gallente have fought for, for years.

So I came back to Placid and joined the Gallente Militia. I fitted up my  Incursus and took the stars. I sought out the Caldari scum that had infected our space, and took our lives. For my family I fight, for my race I fight, for my freedom I fight and for the Federation I fight. I am a Federal Soldier above all things, and to the Squids that think they can take our freedoms, then you have to take while blasters shoot holes in you ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment