Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Gallente Brawler

I have only been flying it for a few weeks but I have to say that I have become a fan of the Gallente Brawler, the Incursus. While it doesn't have the huge DPS of the Tristan, (formally my favourite ship) it insteads boast a huge tank and power grid compared to other hulls its size.

Since I started flying it I will say that I am not scared of engaging some ships that a class above me and none that share the same class. There are a few different ways for fitting it out but I am enjoying the duel local rep and triple neutron blasters. I want to play with other Gallente Frigates while I am engaged in faction warfare, but it hard to pull away from the tank of the Incursus.  

The only major limitations on the ships is the weapon system. Since it is a brawler you have to be willing to get right into the face of those you are shooting. If they are kite fit then then the Afterburner will not be enough for you chance down targets and or pull range, but the advantage is not in fighting other Frigates but in fighting Cruisers and Destroyers as you are able to out track most of their guns if you are in close and the afterburner doesn't blow up you sig. radius making you a bigger target. 

My fit is very basic and as far as I'm concerned standard. 
High Slots
Light Neutron Blaster---Null
Light Neutron Blaster---Null
Light Neutron Blaster---Null

Mid Slots
Small Cap Booster---200 Large Navy Booster
1MN Afterburner II
Warp Scrambler II

Low Slots
Small Armor Rep II
Small Armor Rep II
Adaptive Nano Membrane
Damage Control Unit II

Rigs
Small Auxiliary Nano Pump I
Small Auxiliary Nano Pump I
Small Anti-Explosive Pump I

Drone-
Hobgoblin II

No comments:

Post a Comment